Tuesday, August 18, 2009

vory and Red Color Bridal Dress, Prom Gown



am so excited, yesterday Kim Fei and I went to look around at the bridal shop. We only went to 3 bridal shops and we signed up with their package with the last bridal shop. I understand that other experience brides advice to look around every bridal shops but I fell in love with this one when I enter it. It gave me a peaceful feeling and I totally blended well with the sales assistance, her name is Wey Wey, she was so nice and she advice me truthfully and now white lies. We even tried on a few wedding gowns and I am totally flaunt with those gowns. It’s much better than the previous 2 shops I visited. Furthermore the package that they gave me are reasonable with quite a number of free things. The most attractive part is my extra ROM gown and coat for f

No comments:

Post a Comment